Thank you for your interest in helping Orange Sky positively connect the community. It’s no secret that organisations such as ours simply cannot make an impact without the support of our partners, sponsors, philanthropists and mentors.
Our partner guide is designed to help you understand how we can support each other, but more than that, create a long standing relationship to improve the lives of our friends. As part of our partnership program, you would have access to award winning branding and innovation, inspirational speakers, a great team and that 'feel good factor' of community engagement. Most importantly, you would help to directly influence the 900 hours of conversation that happen each week on our six orange chairs.
We strive to make our partnerships just that – a joint partnership. With you in mind, we have created this partner guide to help you understand your capacity for impact and reward.
Supporting Orange Sky Australia provides an opportunity to positively connect the community through...
Free laundry and shower services
• Our services provide the opportunity for people doing it tough to connect with their community
• Genuine and non-judgemental conversations, improving social connection
• Provide a platform for you, your team and your network to give back to the community
• Increase empathy and a greater understanding for those experiencing homelessness
• Bespoke team building engagements that also give back to the Orange Sky cause
• Orange Sky partners with other not for profit service providers to further assist those doing it tough, compounding your community impact
• Working together, we can help solve both business and social issues using your teams’ expertise
• Finding creative and bespoke ways to positively connect communities across Australia and New Zealand
Social and Economic Impact
Orange Sky commissioned a report from Deloitte to help us show our social impact in the community. Based on a number of metrics and the data we have been continuously gathering, we have achieved a social impact of $8.61m in the past financial year.
An Engaged and Productive Partnership
Your partner management team will work with you to define joint opportunities, develop engagement with your staff and community and support your branding needs. As a principal or national partner, you can further expand your relationship with Orange Sky by accessing our senior leadership team and Orange Partner Advisory Council.
What We Look For in a Partnership
- Alignment with a brand that has similar values and professionalism
- Creating shared value in joint go-to-market activities
- Developing tailored business and fundraising campaigns / activities
- Ability to execute cut through marketing by demonstrating a clear point of difference
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership in corporate social responsibility and sustainable practices that enhance stakeholder engagement
- Access to new markets through new networks and marketing channels
- Additional networking opportunities
- Greater market share
- Improved client loyalty and retention
Orange Sky partners create a positive impact on their brand and business, including employee attraction and retention. Partnerships such as ours also have proven benefits with stakeholders including consumers, employees, investors, communities and others.
Our laundry and shower service provides an opportunity for people doing it tough to connect through genuine and non-judgemental conversation. The focus is on creating a safe, positive and supportive environment for people who are too often ignored or who feel disconnected from the community. Our volunteers are not experts on homelessness - they are empathetic listeners and great at conversation.
Our mission to positively connect communities ensures we have the capacity to reach over 40 percent of people who are experiencing homelessness, with our services growing every year. Your organisation has a chance to be part of that journey with measurable performance on your community impact.
For further information and to find out ways we can partner together, please get in touch with us.