Laundry Pod FAQs
The laundry pod requires a minimum spacing of 1200mm deep, 2400mm long, and 2600mm height with clear access to the front face of the pod for operation of machines. We look for locations where the laundry pod can be installed with its rear face up against a wall to minimise obstruction.
- Pre-start, operational and shutdown/pack-up information
- Notifications and bulletins
- Incident management and reporting
- Volunteer check in
- Wash and friend’s data logging
- Referral-based system (used to refer friends to other services they have identified they are in need of – housing, medical, mental health, etc.)
- Training and operational procedures/troubleshooting
- Orange Sky contact information.